Tax planning and management, on either a personal level or in a corporate context, tends to be a challenging task, so the assistance of specialists in the field has become a necessity. Our tax-consulting expertise and case-handling power can be utilised by subscribing to our compliance services. This service entails the preparation of tax strategies in order to optimise tax benefits, whilst always maintaining maximum compliance.
International Tax Planning and Consulting
The rise in international investments, coupled with the attractiveness of the taxation system of Cyprus, has led to the transformation of the island into a significant financial center for multinational organisations.
Consequently, the devising, implementation, monitoring, control and refinement of such cross-border investment plans has become a notable issue. G. Kalopetrides & Partners Ltd offer a wide range of tax planning and advisory services, which include:
• Evaluation of likely tax outcomes, in relation to inbound and outbound investments
• Consultative support in case of reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, disposals and other forms of business combinations and disintegration
• Tax planning regarding the implementation of efficient and effective tax structures and constructive interaction between double-tax treaties with local tax regulations
• Tax planning for exit strategies and efficient repatriation of profits
• Assistance with obtaining rulings from the Cyprus Tax Authorities
The above services can be further enhanced through Affilica’s International global reach, which can enable you or your business to benefit from an extensive portfolio of cross-border tax consulting services.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Our VAT services include the following:
• Accurate and timely preparation and filing of VAT returns
• Optimum VAT recovery/refund claim tactics
• VAT periodic and specific-purpose, diagnostic reviews
• VAT consulting on specialised transactions